We frequently refer to our Values, Mission and Pledge in our monthly newsletter. They are something our team reviews and reflects on regularly. They are displayed throughout our office and frame our daily decisions and how we choose to act. We share them as often as we can and thought it would be a great idea to include them in this months newsletter. These are not simply words. These are our guiding principles.
Service our Clients with honest, patient and compassionate care in the comfort of their own home with a focus on privacy, dignity, well-being, and overall quality of life while creating an environment where Team Members are provided meaningful career opportunities in Home Care. We support this Mission with ongoing training, innovation, selective hiring practices and constant reinforcement of our Values.
Fresh Perspective Home Care strives to be the leading provider of in-home care supportive services in Southwest Michigan, attract Team Members who share our Values and have a positive impact in the communities we serve.
Our Values define who we are and permeate all aspects of our business and daily interactions with our Clients, Team Members and the community.
- We make a difference in the lives of those with whom we interact.
- We respect the privacy, dignity, and opinions of our Clients and Team Members.
- We support our community and strive to be a positive influence.
- We provide caring support at all levels.
- We are professional, compassionate, kind and respectful.
- We communicate effectively.
- We keep our promises.
- We support overall health and wellness.
- We promote independence and success.
- We value diversity, collaboration, and teamwork.
- We respect our Clients, our community and ourselves.
We demonstrate the commitment to our Values through our pledge to:
- Treat our Clients and Team Members with kindness, dignity and respect
- Communicate honestly, listen carefully and respond thoughtfully
- Keep our promises
- Foster a spirit of collaboration and teamwork that values honesty and diversity
- Create a work environment that is friendly, caring and sensitive to work/family balance
- Encourage continued professional growth through training and education
- Design and deliver in-home care that promotes independence and wellness
- Align ourselves with organizations and professionals who share our Values
- Share our Values so we may continue to be a trusted provider and respected employer