Why Choose Us?
Let’s chat about your senior care challenges. Our FREE in-home assessments will help you pick the right care options.
Shelly Nutter, Area Vice President
Shelly Nutter has been a driving force in the Fresh Perspective Home Care team since 2008 and is currently the Area Vice President. She began caring for others at a young age and has never looked back. Her strong faith and family values drives her passion for helping others. Shelly says she never found a career that fulfilled a “bigger purpose” from her previous jobs until she began her home care career with Fresh Perspective Home Care.
“Here I found growth, purpose, and a career to match my personal ambition of making a difference in the lives of others.”
Shelly is native to the Kalamazoo/Portage, Mi area and has been married for over 25 years. Together they have three children that she believes have benefited from watching Mom work hard to help others, advocate for others, and give to others. She also holds a bachelors degree in Accounting and an associates degree in Business Management.
To service our clients with honest, patient and compassionate care in the comfort of their own home with a focus on their privacy, dignity, well-being, and overall quality of life. To create an environment where our team members are provided with meaningful opportunities for a career in Home Health Care. We support this mission with ongoing training, innovation, selective hiring practices and constant reinforcement of our core values.
Fresh Perspective Home Care strives to be the Best-In-Class in-home care provider in southwest Michigan, attract Team Members who share our Values and have a positive impact in the communities we service.
Our Values define who we are and permeate all aspects of our business and daily interactions with our
Clients, Team Members and the community
- We make a difference in the lives of those with whom we interact
- We respect the privacy, dignity, and opinions of our Clients and Team Members
- We support our community and strive to be a positive influence
- We provide caring support at all levels
- We are compassionate, kind and respectful
- We are professional
- We communicate effectively
- We keep our promises
- We support overall health and wellness
- We promote independence and success
- We value diversity, collaboration, and teamwork
- We are friendly and fun
- We genuinely respect and care about our Clients, our community and ourselves
We demonstrate the commitment to our Values through our pledge to:
- Treat all of our Clients and Team Members with kindness, dignity and respect
- Communicate openly and honestly, listen carefully and respond thoughtfully
- Keep our promises to our Clients and fellow Team Members
- Foster a spirit of collaboration and teamwork that values honesty and diversity
- Create a work environment that is friendly, fun, caring and sensitive to work/family balance
- Encourage continued professional growth through training and career advancement
- Design and deliver in-home care that promotes client independence and wellness
- Align ourselves with service organizations and professionals who share our Values
- Share who we are and what we do so we may continue to be a trusted provider to our Clients and a respected employer in our community and to our Team Members.